Broadband Fair Usage Policy
The Customer hereby agrees to:
1. Refrain from sending SPAM (unsolicited email messages) or knowingly or unknowingly allowing third parties to send SPAM through our network.
2. Refrain from transferring any illegal material to or from other users of the service or the PDN and the other privately owned and operated services to which the Company may from time to time provide access.
3. Refrain from sending menacing, offensive, abusive or annoying messages whilst using the service.
4. Not divulge their password to any third party and use all reasonable endeavours to keep the same confidential and inaccessible to third parties.
5. Keep the Company informed of any change to the Customer's address as set out overleaf and other such information as may effect the payment of charges due.
6. Immediately cease to use and return any Internet Addresses allocated by the Company to the Customer on termination of this Agreement.
7. Not to announce by any means any and all Internet addresses allocated to or by the Customer as part of an Autonomous System.
8. Not to use or permit the usage of the service in an unlawful manner or in contradiction of published legislation and regulations governing the Internet.
Our 'Fair Use' policy allows users a 40GB per month transfer allowance. Any data transferred in excess of this allowance will incur excess charges of £1.00 per GB.
If your usage continues to be very high, we'll get in touch to help you find ways to reduce your usage. Ultimately, if your usage still remains excessive despite our attempts to help you reduce it, we may have to suspend your service and possibly close your account.